Business Roles and Opportunities
We’re a diverse, enthusiastic and ambitious team, growing every year and launching our DMS in new markets across the world. We want people to grow with us as we grow as a business. Take a look at our vacancies across the business, we’re always adding new roles so check back regularly.
Deployment Specialist (Sweden)
Pinewood are currently expanding their award-winning UK software business into Sweden. Following successful implementations with a number of dealer groups in the Nordics, Pinewood are looking to expand the team in Sweden to facilitate further growth.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, and motivated individuals to join the team to support this growth, and help make this new business a success. We are looking to hire a number of Deployment Specialists to implement, train and consult our customers on our award-winning dealership management system.
Operating remotely within Sweden, you will work closely with our customers and end-users to make sure they are getting the maximum value from the DMS, and are using the system to its full potential.
- Becoming an expert on our product, and working closely with customers to promote the use of Pinewood DMS within their dealership
- Planning, managing and executing implementation plans by analysing the client’s requirements and mapping these against the functionality of Pinewood DMS
- Creating long-lasting customer relationships and travelling regularly to client sites, ensuring they enjoy a smooth transition to Pinewood DMS. You will carry out regular training sessions, resolve any issues, and provide ongoing support to ensure our customers are continually getting the most from our system
- Producing accurate reports on meetings, project plans, and providing a monthly activity report to your business leader
You can expect full on the job training, continuous support from Pinewood’s wider team, and an opportunity to help shape the success of a growing business.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary based on previous experience + bonus scheme
- Company car
- Fully remote role with flexible working
- Progression opportunities
The ideal person for this role will be an excellent communicator, with an ability to build strong working relationships with both customers and stakeholders within the business. You will need relevant work experience in the sector and in-depth knowledge of the automotive industry.
Applicants will also need:
- An ability to understand the needs of the customer, and experience in leading client meetings and communications to help demonstrate how our product can help meet their business needs
- Strong all-around knowledge of the automotive industry, and an understanding of the day to day operations within a motor retailer
- To be able to work in an organized manner, with a strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership over your work
- To be a self-starter, with a can-do attitude- this is an exciting challenge, with lots of responsibility and an opportunity to make a direct impact on the success of a growing organization
- Educated to upper secondary education or equivalent standard
- Language skills: Native Swedish, and strong English- both verbal and written
Pinewood Technologies was established in 1981 with its head office based in Birmingham, UK. We offer a cloud-based Dealership Management System for retailers in the automotive sector globally. Our DMS lets automotive retailers work more efficiently and enables them to provide better customer service – which results in a higher profit for the retailers.
Our customers represent over 50 major automotive brands and operate in over 1000 retail locations around the world.
- Phone interview
- Final video interview
“Working closely, our teams are able to continuously develop new solutions to meet the needs of our customers. Pinewood is a big family, not just a team, and having such a friendly, passionate and diverse group of people helps us all work so effectively. It’s the secret to our success!“
Tatiana | Partner Account Manager