Visitors at a glance
Easily view all of your appointments for the day, expected arrival times, and their full CRM record including previous experiences and their next desired vehicle.
Test Drive Management
The sale team can quickly initiate test drives via stock search with a full image gallery and vehicle videos. Customers can digitally sign test drive declarations on your tablet.
Record and Send Videos
When the vehicle arrives on site, take a quick video within the app to show its current condition and report any damage. Or send personalised videos of vehicles to your customers.
Vehicle Health Checks
Begin the vehicle health check and add any additional requirements ready for the technician to begin work. Providing full transparency on issues that could otherwise deem the vehicle unsafe and improve customer trust.
Welcoming customers, made simple
Host+ designed for use within the showroom by reception, sales, or service teams, is the perfect tool to enable dealers to meet, greet, manage and contact their customers. Customer details can be displayed and edited, including contact history, current and desired vehicle details, planned contact and CSI responses. This all links to the CRM module in Pinewood DMS to support dealers by making customer communication and interaction even easier.
- View the contact diary and daily sales contact schedule
- Action diary appointments on-the-go
- Create walk-in customers and view used vehicle stock
- Send high quality personalised videos, providing a competitive edge
- View all pictures and videos against vehicles
- Integrated with vehicle appraisal and valuation apps – cap hpi appraisals app, BCA and Autoi
- Send prospective customers a video of vehicles they’re interested in, highlighting any areas of particular interest
- Edit customers’ GDPR contact preferences
- Digitally sign test drives
- Upload or take photos of documents to the customer record
- Upload photos and videos straight to Auto Trader, making your listings stand out
- Greet service customers and mark them as arrived on your tablet
- Integrated with Pinewood DMS Job Progress, so you can manage the service reception efficiently
- Begin the vehicle health check and add any additional requirements for the technician
- Health check includes menu pricing and any dictionary items
- Customer can the sign job card which can be viewed in Tech+